2012年9月22日星期六

enjoy my busy life =)

Everyday ... dance dance dance ...
than ... work work work ...
or ... study study study .. ~!!
i want crazy already !!! @@

During the astro battleground competition ..
also need to work ...
and exam coming soon ...
i increasing pressure ...
i wish i can do my best and keep going ~!!
when i was young .. i want to fight ~!!

gambateh yeh ~!! ^^

cut my hair already ...
like a 10 years old girl right ??
All my friends regarded me as a child... = =
arg ~!!!! @@



i have nothing to say lar ...
besause i chose to dance .. work .. study ..~!!
i won't give up anything ~!!!

                           成功是要经过很多跌到的 ~!!

when i feel vry pressure ... i would think of this sentence ... ~!!


l love my crewmate so much ~!!
we can share anything ...
about relationship... friendship ... and many mysterious  thing ...
sometime ... they will tell me how to do and accept the fact ..

                      LOVE U ALL ~!! :D



没有评论:

发表评论